As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NZXT #ad
Three Digital Fan Channels, Two RGB Lighting Channels, Black, NZXT RGB & Fan Controller, Powered by CAM V4 Software, AC-2RGBC-B1, Magent/Velcro Mounting, Internal PC Lighting Controller #adNZXT #ad
- Lighting channels now support up to 40 LEDs per channel or 6 devices. More rgb lighting accessories: mix and match any nzxt rgb led accessories within each channel, LED strips in various lengths, Cable Comb, including NZXT Underglow, and Aer RGB fans while syncing all lighting accessories across different channels.
Powered by nzxt cam: nzxt cam application monitors and controls your build, enabling you to choose from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
Lighting channels: 2 nzxt rgb lighting channels, up to 40 individually addressable LEDs per channel, 80 LEDs total. Fan channels: 3 fan channels with max 10W per channel output with built-in noise detection module.
2. Corsair #ad
LL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, LL120 RGB White,CO-9050092-WW, Lighting Node PRO Included, Corsair LL Series, Triple Pack with Lighting Node PRO- White #adCorsair #ad
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with the included lighting Node PRO. Fan airflow 63 CFM. 120mm fan blade engineered for high airflow and static pressure.
Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. Operating Voltage 7V 13. 2v. 16 individually addressable rGB LEDs in each fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization.
Striking white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white Corsair products. Static Pressure 3. 0 mmh2O. Use powerful corsair iCUE software to bring your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting. Sound level 36 dBA.
3. Thermaltake #ad
Thermaltake Commander FP SATA Powered 10 Port 4-Pin PWM Fan Hub AC-023-AN1NAN-A1 #adThermaltake #ad
- Included ties/velcro for easy placement: 5 reusable beaded cable ties, 2 velcro tabs, and one PWM signal cable that let users keep the cables neat and tidy and hold the fan hub steadily in place. Blue led power Indicator.
Supports 10 4-pin independent fans :capable of connecting 10 PWM fans, the Commander FP enables users to optimally expand cooling capability within the chassis. Direct sata power input: powers up to 9 PWM fans simultaneously from PSU to prevent stray current when the fan hub is in use. 1 year Warranty.
|Manufacturer||Thermaltake USA Direct #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
4. DEEP COOL #ad
Occupying only One 4-pin Motherboard Header, DEEP COOL FH-10 Integrated Fan Hub, Powering up to 10 Fans 3-pin Non-PWM or 4-pin PWM #adDEEP COOL #ad
- That is, all pwm fans will run at the same DUTY RATIO. Powered by a stable sata connection to the system PSU for up to 10 fans. Only speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system. If 4-pin pwm fans are connected to this fan hub, duty ratio of all pwm fans can be adjusted at the same time.
Capable of connecting to 10 PC fans simultaneously for cooling the computer system. They will run at FULL SPEED. Velcro and screw mountings applicable for the tower interiors. If 3-pin non-pwm fans are connected to this fan hub, this fan hub CANNOT give them extra PWM function.
|Brand||DEEP COOL #ad|
|Manufacturer||DEEP COOL #ad|
5. Corsair #ad
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB Elite Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE #adCorsair #ad
- Your setup at your command: create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products.
Low-noise, 500 rpm, high-performance: a translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dba, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through. Keep your system cool: powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1, pushing up to 47.
7 cfm of air with 1. 46mm-h2o of static pressure. Eight individually addressable rgB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub.
Icue lighting node core included: control rgb lighting for up to six coRSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter. Corsair airguide technology: utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
6. Corsair #ad
Corsair QL Series, Ql120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node Core #adCorsair #ad
- Static Pressure - 1. 55 mm-h2O. A low-noise semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through. Use the included compact icue lighting node core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software cutting down the cable clutter with simple USB 2.
0 and saTA connections. Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 500 rpm pushing up to 41.
8 cfm of air, sound Level - 26 dBA. Triple fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side. Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
7. Corsair #ad
Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro CO-9050072-WW #adCorsair #ad
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic. Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. 16 independent rgb leds in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Noise level - 24.
8 decibels. Software control and customize rgb lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips sold separately. Airflow - 43. 25 cfm. 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance.
8. Corsair #ad
Single Pack, Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB Pro Performance 120mm Fan #adCorsair #ad
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
Complete your corsair sp rgb pro-cooled system with an additional fan, equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs around the hub.
Requires a corsair iCUE RGB lighting controller, sold separately. Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 400 RPM, pushing up to 52 CFM of air. A translucent 120mm fan blade provides high airflow and static pressure while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
9. Corsair #ad
Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack CO-9050071-WW #adCorsair #ad
- Sound level: 24. 120mm fan blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance. Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE. This product is intended as an expansion of the ll120 rgb led 3 fan kit with lighting Node PRO.
Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 RPM to 1, 500 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. The rgb functionality of this product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node PRO. Bearing Type : Hydraulic. 16 independent rgb leds in every fan, split between two separate light loops. 8 dba.
10. 1 one enjoy #ad
Support 10 Computer CPU Fans Splitter PWM, Thermalright PWM Fan Hub PC Case Fan Controller 4 Pin #ad1 one enjoy #ad
- Only one saTA connection to the system. Stable sata power input: simple and stable. 10-port fan hub: supports 10 pwm 4 pin fans at the same time. Pwm function: each port has its own pwm function and the fan speed can be adjusted at the same time.
Compact design can save space and make the wire more tidy. Easy to install: double-sided adhesive for easy installation and more stable standing in the surface. Only the speed of the red port can be identified by the system.