As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE #adELEGOO #ad
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc. The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
Free pdf tutorialmore than 22 lessons and clear listing in a nice package. High quality kit with uno r3. 100% compatible with arduino uno r3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO. Lcd1602 module with pin header not need to be soldered by yourself.
|Warranty||CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.|
2. Arduino #ad
Arduino Uno REV3 A000066 #adArduino #ad
- Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users. Arduino uno is the most used and documented board in the world.
Uno" means one in italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software IDE 1. 0, now evolved to newer releases. It has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, 6 analog inputs, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.
This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs.
3. innomaker #ad
All-in-one Linux-Based Computer for Robotics, BeagleBone Blue Evaluation Board, Community Supported #adinnomaker #ad
- Am335x 1ghz arm cortex-a8 processor 512MB DDR3 RAM. Arm cortex-m3 usb2 client for power & communications, USB2 host Programmed with Debian Linux.
2×32-bit 200-mhz programmable real-time units PRUs NEON floating-point accelerator. Processor: octavo Systems OSD3358. 4gb 8-bit emmc flash storage Integrated power management.
4. Digilent #ad
Digilent Basys 3 Artix-7 FPGA Trainer Board: Recommended for Introductory Users #adDigilent #ad
- Expansion opportunities with four Pmod ports including 3 standard 12-pin Pmod ports and 1 dual. Features the xilinx artix 7 fpga compatible with Vivado Design Suite WebPACK Edition free download available from Xilinx.
On board user interfaces include 16 user switches, 16 LEDs, 5 user pushbuttons, and a. Designed for students and beginners looking to understand Digital Logic, fundamentals of FPGAs. Does not ship with micro USB cable.
5. seeed studio #ad
1pc., seeed studio Raspberry Pi Pico Flexible Microcontroller Board Based on The Raspberry Pi RP2040 Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ Processor #adseeed studio #ad
- With 264kb of sram, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory. Pico has been designed to use either soldered 01" pin-headers or can be used as a surface-mountable 'module'.
Rich hardware interfaceraspberry pi pico has 26 × multi-function gpio pins, 2 × UART, 2 × SPI, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 2 × I2C, 16 × controllable PWM channels. Build project in tiny sizeonly 2.
1cm*5. 1cm as small as your thumb. Multiple software supportpico has rich and complete software support, it comes with a complete Rasberry Pi official C/C++ SDK, Micropython SDK. High-performance cpuraspberry pi pico features dual-core arm cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz.
6. HCDC #ad
HCDC RPi GPIO Status LED & Terminal Block Breakout Board HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B #adHCDC #ad
- The position of the led is in a one-to-one correspondence with the position of the Raspberry Pi 2x20pin connector, so you don't have to worry about it affecting the read and write status of GPIO.
Support for raspberry pi a+ 3A+ B+ 2B 3B 3B+ 4B. 2 x 20 pins expansion pin header, screw m2 steel, wire size range 26AWG to 16AWG, strip length 5mm, height 8mm/0.32". The driving current of each LED is only 01ma, output or input level low LED off.
Terminal block pitch 3. 5mm/0138", pin header and cage copper. Gpio output or input level high led on, 3. 3v red, and the logic level of the gpio can be observed very quickly and intuitively. Gpio status led and power 5v / 3. 3v indication. Packing list: 1x terminal block breakout module, 4x m2. 5x16mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5x6mm nylon standoffs, 4x M2. 5 nylon nutsnote: the item not include Raspberry Pi Board. 5v blue, gPIOs green.
7. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 1PC ESP8266 NodeMCU CP2102 ESP-12E Development Board Open Source Serial Module Works Great for Arduino IDE/Micropython Small #adHiLetgo #ad
- Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython. Esp8266 cp2102 nodemcu lua esp-12e wifi serial Wireless Module. Built-in micro-usb, with flash and reset switches, easy to program.
8. Digilent #ad
Digilent Arty S7: Spartan-7 FPGA Board for Makers and Hobbyists Arty S7-50 #adDigilent #ad
- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash. Powered from usb or any 7V-15V source. Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz.
Arty s7 comes in two fpga variants: arty s7-25 features xilinx xc7s25-CSGA324. On-chip analog-to-digital converter XADC. Arty s7-50 features the larger Xilinx XC7S50-CSGA324.
9. AITRIP #ad
AITRIP 4PCS Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible with Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header #adAITRIP #ad
- On-board micro-USB connector for programming. 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os. Rx and tx hardware Serial Connection. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz. Supported by IDE v1. 01.
10. Arduino #ad
Arduino Vidor 4000 ABX00022 #adArduino #ad
- The best of the embedded world: a low power microcontroller to handle reprogramming, communication, and analog sensing, together with an FPGA to perform high speed computation, and a dual WiFi-BLE chipset for wireless communication.
Easy interface between the microcontroller and the FPGA at the software level. Mini hdmi output / mipi camera input: can capture sound in real time, create a real-time computer reading sensor information, sending it to monitor or capture video, overlay sensor information on the image and send it to a screen.
Ideal for: industry 4. 0, computer vision, home automation, aerospace, telecommunications. Part of the arduino maker board family for IoT Devices, easy to program with Arduino Software and Intel’s FPGA suite.