As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sweet Large Leaf Thai Basil Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Discover the aroma and flavor -- thai basil has large tender green leaves with red stems and flowers. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
If these seed don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. It makes a wonderful addition to stir fries, and other authentic asian dishes.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. It's taste is somewhat like anise, with a strong, pungent, pad thai, sweet aroma. Beautiful -- full color packet of Thai Basil Siam Queen that makes a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. There is actually enough seed to do both. In the “how to” section of our website.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Asian Basil Indoors or Outdoors in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Thai Basil Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, 1 Pack #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Aas winner in 1997. Must-have for asian dishes - thai basil is known for its distinct clove-like scent and flavor.
Very popular for gardening and eating in Thai and other southeast Asian cuisine. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Beautiful plants - gorgeous thai basil produces large green leaf plants with dark purple stems and flowers. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
3. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
1/2 Gram B232, Heirloom Thai Basil Seeds, Ocimum basilicum VAR. thyrsiflorum 350 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sprinkle the basil seeds over the surface of the medium, Thai basil is started indoors about a month and a half before the first spring frost. Cover the seeds with about 1/8 inch of the germinating medium. Zellajake farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since. This is the ideal temperature for basil germination, although the basil seeds will germinate well as long as temperatures remain between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove the lid or covering once the seeds germinate and allow the surface of the medium to dry slightly between mistings. Thai basil, peppery licorice flavor.
Cover the container with a glass or plastic lid or enclose it in a plastic bag, if possible, to maintain a high level of humidity around the seeds and minimize the need for misting. Mist the seeds and medium gently but thoroughly with water. Fill a flat or other shallow container that has ample drainage holes with a well-drained medium that has low fertility, such as a mixture of peat moss and sand, spacing them about 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch apart.
Thai basil seeds if you love basil, this is a must try! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Basil ocimum basilicum has several cultivars, has blue, grown for both culinary and ornamental purposes, pink or purple flowers and leaves that offer a pungent, each contributing its own special color, aroma and aesthetic appeal to food and the garden where it grows. Cold-sensitive Thai basil thrives in U.
4. NatureZ Edge #ad
Sweet Basil Seeds, Licorice, Italian, Dwarf Greek, Basil Seeds for Planting 9 Variety Pack, Genovese, Lemon, Cinnamon, Red Rubin, Thai Basil Seeds #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Includes 9 varieties of basil- thai, Dwarf Greek, Italian, Red Rubin, Licorice, Genovese, Lemon, and Cinnamon. Also, be sure to take advantage of our discount for buying more than 1 item.
Do you love basil but not sure which variety of Basil Seeds to plant? Why not plant a bit of everything? Our varieties of herbs are great for indoor or outdoor growing. Non-gmo, usa grown, heirloom: our seeds are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry and are sealed in ziploc bags for safe long term storage.
Have an issue growing? just let us know and we will help! Make sure to check out our storefront for other herb seeds and heirloom seeds for planting vegetables and fruits.
5. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Open-Pollinated Heirloom High Yield Heirloom 85% Germination Rate, Non-GMO, Thai Basil Seeds, with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Thai basil has been in cultivation for more than 3, 000 years and has a stronger-flavored basil than sweet basil with notes of spicy anise. Ocimum basilicum - open-pollinated.
85% germination Rate for the current lot. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Annual. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.
Commonly used in Asian cuisine from Thai, Vietnamese, to Chinese. Harvest in 60 days. Non-gMO. Great for container gardening. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Attractive plants are 12-18" tall with medium green leaves and purple stems and blossoms.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Thai Basil Herb Seeds for Planting Ocimum basilicum Single Package of 500 Seeds, Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Direct from the growers. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
7. Rebel Gardens #ad
Cinnamon, Genovese, Spicy Globe, Purple Opal, Organic Basil Seeds, Thai, Red Rubin, and Lime, Set of 7 Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Varieties #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Perfect for planting both indoor and outdoor gardens. Seed packets are made from 100% recycled material and the collection envolope is certified compostable including the label!, making this collection a great gift for the culinary chef or gardener in your life.
All seeds are certified organic by Ecocert and are also Heirloom, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO. Easy to grow & high germination rate. All seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA. Collection includes 7 easy to grow varieties: Thai, Cinnamon, Genovese, Red Rubin, Lime, Spicy Globe, and Purple Dark Opal.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
And Hydroponics by Gardeners Basics, Outdoors, Thai Basil Seeds for Planting Herbs, Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Plant Seeds for Home Herb Garden Indoors #adGardeners Basics #ad
- The taste and aroma of this type of basil is a little clove/spicy like. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, non-gmo, open-pollinated, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Flavor - this flavorful herb known as Thai basil is fantastic in your Asian cooking dishes. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your basil seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
Usa - all of our seeds, including the thai basil seeds are heirloom, grown in the Usa. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Indoor & outdoor herb garden -thai basil is a great herb to grown inside your kitchen and also outdoors too.
Each packet contains atleast 300 mg of seeds. So during the heat of the summer and cold of the winter, grow indoors. Packets - each basil seeds for planting outdoors plant seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. It grows best when temperatures are mild outside.
9. Generic #ad
Thai Holy Basil Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- Authentic Thai seeds in fresh factory-sealed packaging. This is the real thai Holy Basil that many Asian dishes require. Ships quickly from the USA. Easy to grow in a wide range of conditions.
10. Gardeners Basics #ad
Lemon, Outdoors, Basil Seeds for Planting Home Garden Herbs, 5 Variety Herb Pack Thai, Hydroponics & Aquaponic by Gardeners Basics, Sweet and Dark Opal Basil Seeds Herb Seeds for Indoors, Cinnamon #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Easy to grow - growing basil in the home garden is rewarding and easy to do. Indoor & outdoor garden - whether growing in a greenhouse, these basil varieties are tasty and fun to grow! Tasty - there's nothing like a fresh, indoors or outdoors, homegrown basil plants ready to be picked straight from the garden.
Usa - all of our non-gmo, heirloom basil seeds for planting were grown, harvested and packaged in the Usa. 5 variety pack - cinnamon, Sweet, Opal, Lemon, and Thai basil varieties. Great in all your homemade pasta, pizza, sandwiches, salads and more!.